[Boatanchors] Knight-kit Star Roamer

w5jo at brightok.net w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Jun 17 16:56:36 EDT 2022

Given the lack of interest in old boatanchors in the up and coming hams, I
would go ahead and build it.  At least you would enjoy putting it together
and listening some.

Then write a brief article about finding it, constructing it and using it
with pictures that you could send to Electric Radio.  Subscribers to it
would enjoy the story and equipment.

The next generation of hams might just put it in the trash.

Jim
W5JO