[Boatanchors] Knight-kit Star Roamer

Robert Vincent robvi3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:14:42 EDT 2022

Yep, that is a good Idea, write about finding it, and  building it, Include
your remembrance back when you were a Novice etc.  I write for Electric
Radio often (I am a featured Author, K1DFT)  and I know Ray is always
looking for things like this. (send it to the Email address below. I know
he will be happy to get it.

Electric Radio Magazine
ray at ermag.com
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>
<ray at ermag.com>

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 4:56 PM <w5jo at brightok.net> wrote:

> Given the lack of interest in old boatanchors in the up and coming hams, I
> would go ahead and build it.  At least you would enjoy putting it together
> and listening some.
>
> Then write a brief article about finding it, constructing it and using it
> with pictures that you could send to Electric Radio.  Subscribers to it
> would enjoy the story and equipment.
>
> The next generation of hams might just put it in the trash.
>
> Jim
> W5JO

Robert Vincent
DLM Antenna Technology
401-487-3933

Dear GOD, things here are real bad, We need help, don't send Jesus, Come
yourself!

Old Italian proverb...
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged,
confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended
recipient(s),  or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this
dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from your computer.

The world will not be destroyed by those that do evil but by those who
watch and do nothing. Albert Einstein.
"America does not need to see the tax returns of a billionaire who became a
public servant. America needs to see the tax returns of public servants who
became millionaires while being public servants" Jaeson Lubell