[Boatanchors] ARC-5 Command Set capacitors

Frank Barnes fbw4npn at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:18:53 EDT 2022

I have the following bathtub type caps:
Quantity 16, 0.25mfd, some at 1000 volts and some at 600 volts
Quantity 3, 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 mfd at 400 volts (3 caps in one bathtub)
Quantity 2, 0.5 mfd at 400 volts

Some are NOS and some are pulls.  All look to be in very good condition.
If some of these are useful to your restorations, let me know directly.  You
can have them for postal cost via PayPal.

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 8:05 AM <brloper at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am restoring several ARC-5/BC-453 sets.  I know there are a variety of
> fixes to swap out capacitors but I would like to retore one or two of them
> to original condition and  I'm looking for some capacitors from a Junker
> set.  If you have a box of old caps or a Junker I'd be interested.
>
> Thanks Ben KJ4CC

Frank Barnes
W4NPN
Chapel Hill, NC