[cisco-bba] radius accounting

Martin nytral at spamcop.net
Thu Oct 16 14:22:27 EDT 2003

Isn't 12.3(1a)B more recent than 12.2? radius-server attribute doesn't list
52/53 as valid. And 12.3(2)T has a stopper bug with some tunnel sessions not
coming up, so it's a no go (even though I noticed a much lower cpu
utilization with pxf, which is a good hint at future performance
improvements).

Martin