[cisco-bba] radius accounting

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Thu Oct 16 15:13:52 EDT 2003

Martin [nytral at spamcop.net] wrote:
> Isn't 12.3(1a)B more recent than 12.2?

Yes.

> radius-server attribute doesn't list 52/53 as valid.

There is no CLI for the Giga attributes, so if you are in
configuration mode and do a "radius-server attribute ?", those
attributes won't show up.

"show radius table attributes | inc Giga" should return something
though.

And 12.3(2)T has a stopper bug with some tunnel sessions not
> coming up, so it's a no go (even though I noticed a much lower cpu
> utilization with pxf, which is a good hint at future performance
> improvements).

Do you have more details about that (case number)?

Dennis