[cisco-bba] Broadband Aggregation - Cisco 10000

Andy Schutz (aschutz) aschutz at cisco.com
Fri Dec 10 11:37:43 EST 2004

Vusi,

The Cisco 10000 is an excellent alternative to other vendor's BRAS options.
The Cisco 10000 offers support for up to 61.5k sessions and does allow for
ATM PVC oversubscription that would accommodate your requirements.  I'll let
Service Providers on this alias attest to their experience with the Cisco
10000 but I wanted to reaffirm that the Cisco 10000 does perform as a BRAS
and does it very well (I'm a bit biased).

Cheers,

Andy