[cisco-bba] feature or bug?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Feb 10 11:38:05 EST 2004

7200 (12.3.5)
-------------

Router is used as LNS.

VT acls
-------
Virtual-Template1 is down, line protocol is down
   Outgoing access list is 160
   Inbound  access list is 120

User (31) with no acl through radius
-------------------------------
Virtual-Access31 is up, line protocol is up
   Outgoing access list is 160
   Inbound  access list is 120

User (61) with IN/OUT acl through radius
---------------------------------------
Virtual-Access61 is up, line protocol is up
   Outgoing access list is Virtual-Access61#19637982, default is 160
   Inbound  access list is Virtual-Access30#19644751, default is 120

If i remove acl 120/160 from VT1 and then put it back i have:

User (61) with IN/OUT acl through radius
---------------------------------------
Virtual-Access61 is up, line protocol is up
   Outgoing access list is 160
   Inbound  access list is 120

which means that the va acl is erased from user's va interface and the default is applied
again.

Is this how it's supposed to happen? If yes, i believe it shouldn't, since that way all
our per-user acls get "erased" after we change the default acl, so we have to disconnect
them in order to connect again (and get their own acls).

--
       Chatzithomaoglou Anastasios