[cisco-bba] LLQ or CBWFQ on virtual-access

Andy Schutz (aschutz) aschutz at cisco.com
Thu Jun 17 13:21:19 EDT 2004

Adama,

Currently no.  You can implement LLQ or CBWFQ at the ATM VC or VLAN level
right now but not at the VAI level but this will change in the future.  If
you have multiple subscribers on a VLAN or VC then you can implement queuing
at the VLAN/VC level  based on classification and subsequent marking at the
VAI level which is supported.

Hope this helps,

Andy