[cisco-bba] Problems to monitor resource usage using Radius in ios 12.3(10)

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Thu Oct 21 12:51:58 EDT 2004

The SSS ID's can be re-used if the session associated with it has gone
away. But there should never be two sessions up at the same time with
the same Uniq-Session-Id. I'm not exactly sure why we always try to
keep ~1000 id's in the free list. It prevents an id from being re-used
too quickly, but I'm not sure why that would be a problem. I assume
that in your test you are bring sessions up and down as opposed to
bringing up a bunch of sessions at one time. Is this correct?

Dennis