[cisco-bba] SAA

adama.faye at bell.ca adama.faye at bell.ca
Wed Apr 20 11:37:32 EDT 2005

With "the backup interface", the backup interface is only up if the
primary is down.

My goal:

Assume that we have two interfaces in the same box: Int1 and int2.
I would like to force int2 to go down as soon as int1 is down ....

I'm thinking of using object tracking with SAA - please see the
following link:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_
guide09186a00801d2d74.html) ....