[cisco-bba] BGP/ADSL aggreagation

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Tue Jul 26 08:19:27 EDT 2005

Thomas,

We have secured our own AS no. with RIPE.

We hope to change from iBGP (running same AS as our current sole
upstream provider) to eBGP, since we will soon be multi-homing to 2
providers.

Does this not make sense?

I'm glad to hear the possibility of running BGP on an LNS will not be
the first time it's been implemented. :)

Thanks,

Mark