[cisco-bba] Radius IP address

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Jun 30 23:52:20 EDT 2005

Dib,

I guess (only guess) the problem is that the router is using the same
nas-port for all users. Since Radius servers (including ACS) commonly
use nas-ip + nas-port to identify a session, you need to make the
nas-port unique across users.
Can u try "radius-server attribute nas-port format e
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and see if it makes a difference?

May I ask why you don't want to use locally defined pools on your
router?

	oli

Dib Elie <mailto:elie_dib at yahoo.com> wrote on Thursday, June 30, 2005
10:53 PM: