[cisco-bba] Tacacs+ Authentication

Neilrey Espino Neilrey.Espino at FundSERV.com
Wed Feb 15 12:22:47 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried usin tacacs+ as the AAA server for the LNS to provide
IP for dsl clients ?

I have tested it successfully with the local database now I wanted to
try it on our existing tacacs+ server.

Here's my config below, Hopefully someone can help me point the problem.

on LNS :

aaa authentication ppp default group tacacs+
aaa authorization network default group tacacs+
aaa accounting network default start-stop group tacacs+

on DSL client router :

interface Dialer1
 ip address negotiated
 ip mtu 1492