[cisco-bba] Only work with 5 user (client)

Tom Miller tom at hostwebase.com
Wed Oct 4 15:27:55 EDT 2006

I have a 7204 (12.0(22)S1) terminating DSL L2TP VPDN and
freeradius ( 1.0.4)

I am having problem when number of users (clients)
increase from 6 and up.

It worked fine when I have only 5 users (clients) using
the system.

The Cisco 7204 sending missing informationn to the radius
server when the user # 6 try to connect.  Information such
as  Tunnel-Server-Endpoint and Tunnel-Client-Endpoint

I must have a missing value within my Cisco configuration.
However, I don't know what it is.

Would you guys help me out please.

Here is my cisco 7204 configuration:

> aaa new-model
> aaa authentication login default local
> aaa authentication login console enable
> aaa authentication login telnet line
> aaa authentication login localauth local
> aaa authentication ppp default group radius local
> aaa authorization network default group radius local
> aaa accounting delay-start
> aaa accounting nested
> aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
> aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
>

> !
> vpdn enable
> vpdn aaa override-server 172.17.17.17
> !
> vpdn-group 1
>  accept-dialin
>   protocol l2tp
>   virtual-template 1
>  terminate-from hostname aaaabbbr.ca.AADS
>  local name abc123456789cha
>  lcp renegotiation always
>  l2tp tunnel password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> !
>
> radius-server host 172.17.17.17 auth-port 1645 acct-port
1646

> !
> interface Virtual-Template1
>  mtu 1492
>  ip address 192.168.172.1 255.255.255.128
>  peer default ip address pool DSLCustomer
>  ppp authentication chap callin
> !
> ip local pool DSLCustomer 192.168.172.51 192.168.172.125

Thank you,

Tom