[cisco-bba] PPPoE and VLAN ranges

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Fri Oct 5 11:50:29 EDT 2007

Clayton Zekelman wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to terminate PPPoE Sessions on a Cisco 7200 series router
> (Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200-IS-M), Version 12.4(16),
> RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1))
>
> Everything works fine if I use an individual subinterface for each VLAN:

This is a known bug.  I can't remember the exact bug id, but I opened at
least one or two TAC cases on this issue.  I remember them giving us
maintenance version of IOS which seemed to fix the problem, but when we
upgraded to a later version of SB it broke it again.

Try bug ID's  CSCsd75854 and CSCse45182

--
Robert Blayzor
INOC
rblayzor at inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer,
not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.