[cisco-bba] RESOLVED--: windows messenger disconnects in periodic moments , in pppoe connection

Ilir Nako inako at abcom.al
Mon Jul 28 05:40:43 EDT 2008

The problem was at the radius server (ALEPO) .At the group configuration it was Idle-time out 120 min and the session timeout 2 hours .
I put them 0 and 0 and restart the server .After that the absolute timer to disconnect was nor appeared to the sessions of the users.

The idle-timeout and Session -timeout are normal parameters but maybe a problem of radius server.

I want to thank all of you that  have responded to my email and helped me to resolve this issue

Regards Ilir