[cisco-bba] difference between bba-group and vpdn-group

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Mon May 19 03:10:35 EDT 2008

Configuring PPPoE in a VPDN group limited PPPoE configuration options because only one PPPoE VPDN
group with one virtual template is permitted on a device.

The PPPoE Profiles feature (bba-group) provides simplicity and flexibility in PPPoE configuration by
separating PPPoE from VPDN configuration. The PPPoE Profiles feature allows multiple PPPoE profiles,
each with a different configuration, to be used on a single device.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/ftpprfls.html

--
Tassos