[cisco-bba] Help with VPDN Group config

td_miles at yahoo.com td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 20:38:47 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

I'd suggest you wait for a better/official answer, but my best bet would be scenario2 (ie. it is matching the source IP address even though the command to check doesn't exist).

I don't think it would try another group simply because it failed authentication. If auth failed, then I would expect it to retry a couple of times on the default group and then fail the L2TP setup.

This is just a guess though based on the logic you would normally see in Cisco IOS about what happens if a connection fails auth (think ISDN or dialer interfaces).

regards,
Tony.