[cisco-bba] 'sessions' versus 'PPPoA/E sessions' counts

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jun 4 23:33:40 EDT 2009

Ah, so you're saying that even though it says
	PPPoA sessions = 3711
	PPPoE sessions = 212
it doesn't mean they are *active* sessions.  That doesn't seem to make
sense, because "sh pppatm summary" and "sh pppoe summary" give the same
totals as "sh subsc statis".  I bet if I screen-scraped my "show callers"
they would match up with "show subsc statis".

So it's not any clearer to me what pending really means.

Frank