[cisco-bba] Help configuring 2 radius servers in PPPoe

Paul Cole paulcole at eti.net.gn
Thu Oct 8 06:12:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a 7206VXR router connected to two radius servers and sending radius
attributes to those servers.

I have already set up the conf as this:

aaa group server radius test

Server aaaa.aaaa.aaaa.aaaa  auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

Server bbbb.bbbb.bbbb.bbbb  auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

And then

Radius-server host aaaa.aaaa.aaaa.aaaa auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

Radius-server host bbbb.bbbb.bbbb.bbbb auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

Radius-server key key_for_aaaa

Radius-server key key_for_bbbb

Radius-server vsa send accounting

Radius-server vsa send authentication

Is there any way to link each radius server (aaaa or bbbb) with its key (how
does it work ? does the key being sent to both radius aaaa and bbbb and then
radius checks against its own key ?

Also, I don't want to send to both of them (radius aaa will be for a
specific category of users in a specific vlan and the same goes to radius
bbbb) the same accounting infos as radius aaaa will be receiving different
set of infos than radius bbbb.

How can I achieve this ? Is there any way to send some accounting infos to
radius aaaa only for users in vlan aaaa and accounting infos to radius bbbb
for users in vlan bbbb ?

Thanks for your help.

____

Paul