[cisco-bba] How to reset DSCP/TOS on LNS?

Andy Saykao andy.saykao at staff.netspace.net.au
Mon Sep 6 01:36:34 EDT 2010

Hi Tony,

Took me ages to work it out, but the TOS I'm talking about or what we used in our Billing System is defined in RFC 1349 as being bits 3-6. It's a fairly old implementation and has been deprecated and replaced by RFC 2747

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1349.txt

                0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7
             |   PRECEDENCE    |          TOS          | MBZ |

Thanks for looking into it.

Cheers.

Andy