[cisco-bba] 7204vxr - IP NAT multiple inside global

Vaibhav Bagaria vaibhav.bagaria at bendigotelco.com.au
Thu May 22 18:56:46 EDT 2014

Hi Nathan,

This link should help you with using pools for a range of public IPs.

http://www.freeccnaworkbook.com/workbooks/ccna/configuring-a-network-address-translation-nat-pool

I have had thousands of sessions terminate on 7201s before but it didn't include NAT and the total throughput was under 500M.

Hope that help.

Vaibhav