[cisco-bba] LNS duty

Erich Hohermuth erich at hoh.ch
Mon Nov 15 15:47:51 EST 2021

Hi

With this low requirements you could think about a csr1000v (virtual gateway combined with a rackmount x86 appliance. This setup split your software and hardware dependency and help to optimize your lifecyle. Most import
 it is much easier to get x86 hardware than network appliances today.

Regards
 Erich

Von Unterwegs