[cisco-nas] dial-peer clid network-number command

Erick B. erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 17:38:27 EST 2003

Hi,

I know this may not be really on-topic for this list.

Has anyone ever used the clid network-number command
on a dial-peer to modify calling-party number
information?  The IOS command line help suggests
wildcards can be used, however I've been unable to
find any documentation on what those wildcards are and
such. I can just find basic command syntax and basic
samples.

What I'm trying to do is use this command to prepend
91 to the calling party-number field from Inbound ISDN
calls on the router/gateway. Unless someone knows of
another way in IOS to do this.

Thanks, Erick