[cisco-nas] dial-peer clid network-number command

Danny Anello danello at cisco.com
Wed Nov 12 19:23:31 EST 2003

Hi Erick,

You can use IOS translation rules.  Apply them globally or on a Dial-peer
level,
Calling or Called Number, Incoming or Outgoing, POTS or VoIP.

Using IOS Translation Rules - Creating Scalable Dial Plans for VoIP Networks
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094681.shtml

Mapping Outbound VoIP Calls to specific Digital Voice Ports
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml

Example:

Translation Rule 1 is applied to the Called Number and strips incoming
calls that
start with 666001.

Translation Rule 2 is applied to the Calling Number and prepends 666001 to all
outbound calls that match the specific dial-peer 8 & 9.
!
!
!
!