[cisco-nas] dial-backup "extra" authentication

Aaron Leonard Aaron at cisco.com
Mon Oct 20 11:52:23 EDT 2003

Realistically, I think your best bet will be to change
the username/password configured on the ISDN client routers
to be different from what's used on the PCs.

If you can't have different usernames, and can't count
on CLID, then all that remains is DNIS.  Of course there
will be nothing stopping the ISDN PCs from calling to
the "router" DNIS, other than obscurity.

Aaron

---