[cisco-nas] Patch Panels for NM-16a?

Pat McAndrew PMcAndrew at smartbargains.com
Thu Oct 30 14:53:41 EST 2003

Hello all,

I recently setup a couple 2600's with NM-16a 16 port async serial line
modules for use as terminal servers. The octal cables that were included
are very short, about one meter in length, with rj-45 male connectors.
What I am looking for is a patch panel that has rj-45 female connectors
on the back AND front, so I can just plug the octal cables into the back
of the panel.

Does anyone know of a vendor that makes a patch panel mentioned above? I
was hoping to find something to make my wiring job a lot easier.

Thanks!!

Pat McAndrew
Infrastructure Systems Engineer
pmcandrew at smartbargains.com