[cisco-nas] PRI DMS100 Interface id setting - is there a way?

Erick B. erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 20:46:36 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a situation where I need to set the DMS100
Interface identifer to 0 on a configuration with
network side emulation.

I'm able to get this to work in call manager if the
gateway is MGCP. The config has in CCM has the
interface id available to configure. IOS does not.

Problem is when in srst fallback mode, MGCP is not in
control of PRI so PRI doesn't work with customers PBX
when in fallback.

The Cisco router is able to pass the calls right
w/MGCP config so this looks to be a issue of just
needing a way to set this identifer in IOS.

Any ideas/help would be great.