[cisco-nas] DSL info

John McKinney johnm at wnconline.net
Mon Aug 30 10:43:20 EDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Aaron Leonard wrote:
Aaron,
	Hi. Thank you for the prompt response. I have contacted the telco
again and they have assured me that this will be a T1 frame relay. The
7200 seems to be a bit overkill. This will be a small scale verture. We
will be "testing the waters" so to speak. Is the 7200 still going to be
the best recommendation?

--
Thank You,
John McKinney