[cisco-nas] DSL info

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Aug 30 15:12:50 EDT 2004

I've dealt with ILECs who do DSL agg over frame relay.  For small numbers
of users on T1 frames, we've used 3640s.  2600's would probably do fine
too.  I personally wouldn't want to use anything smaller than those for
DSL aggregation.

We've also used 3640's and 2610's/2620's for DSL agg over ATM T1.