[cisco-nas] DSL info

John McKinney johnm at wnconline.net
Mon Aug 30 19:21:05 EDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Jon Lewis wrote:

Thank you. Atleast I know that I am not the only one trying to do this.
Ok, based on your information, I have a 2620 in house that I was going to
use for a T1 back to the internet, can I purchase another card for it and
have the DSL traffic come in on one card and then go out on the T1 to
reach the internet? The 2620 has 1 - WIC1 DSU T1 card right now. Can I
simply order another one? I'm not sure how much memory it has or what IOS
version it is running.

--
Thank You,
John McKinney