[cisco-nas] Syslog messages

Beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Thu Feb 26 12:52:17 EST 2004

This may be a little off topic, but does anybody know if there is a knob to
turn off certain syslog messages? Let's say I don't want to get the
following message logged, is there a way to block it?

Feb  5 11:36:13: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by bob on vty0
(192.168.1.2)

I don't want it to go to the buffer or to a syslog server.  And I don't mean
this specific message, it is more of a general question of "can I block
certain messages in IOS".  I know the PIX has a way to shut off messages,
but I can't find a way on the routers/switches.

Thanks.

Peder