[cisco-nas] 7206VXR show proc cpu question.

Aaron Leonard Aaron at Cisco.COM
Wed Jan 7 11:26:33 EST 2004

There's no easy way to get a breakdown of what all
is causing time spent in interrupt mode.

Your best bet is to get a look at what all kind of
packet switching is going on ... something like this ...

clear counters
[ wait 5 minutes ]
show int | i line\ protocol|input\ rate|output\ rate
show int stat
show proc cpu | i utilization

hopefully the interrupt mode time correlates with the
fast switched pps.

Aaron

---