[cisco-nas] AS5350 E1 back to back

Hauke Krull hk at netuse.de
Mon Jul 12 02:11:52 EDT 2004

Hello!

EKNUDSON at houston.rr.com schrieb:
> If I remember correctly, you'll have to set the clock via a global command, 'dial-tdm-clock' or 'tdm-clock.' Here's a good doc on access server clocking:
>
> http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk713/tk628/technologies_tech_note09186a008014f8a6.shtml

Regarding this document I've still got some questions about clocking:
-Do all Cisco router may only have 1 active clock source for all interfaces? Or
 are there any router where it is possible to set different primary clock
 sources for each interface or at least each Module (PA or NM or other)?

-Is there any other way than looking for slip seconds for detecting if 2
networks from different carriers are plesiochronous?

Regards
 Hauke Krull
--
Dipl.-Phys. Hauke Krull