[cisco-nas] aaa dnis map - where is it?

Aaron Leonard Aaron at Cisco.COM
Tue Jun 1 13:28:07 EDT 2004

> Hi Aaaron,

> I had already done it. My outputs are after the "...enable" command has been entered.
> Even now, that all these dnis commands are configured, the "?" doesn't return the aaa options.

Hm.  Just now tried this in  and it seems to work as expected:

esc-5400(config)#no aaa dnis map enable
esc-5400(config)#aaa dnis map ?
  enable  Enable mapping of DNIS number to AAA server address.

esc-5400(config)#aaa dnis map enable
esc-5400(config)#aaa dnis map ?
  WORD    DNIS number
  enable  Enable mapping of DNIS number to AAA server address.

> Btw, another question. Is there a way i can define local aaa for dnis?

You're saying, based upon DNIS, you want some calls to authenticate locally?
I guess you could have your default authentication method be local, then
configure maps for all the DNISes that you DON'T want authenticated locally.

Aaron

---