[cisco-nas] Multichassis Multilink PPP (SGBP) - Help Needed.

Chris Atkinson akko at westnet.com.au
Wed Mar 3 19:39:18 EST 2004

Hi,
The hostnames & source-ip addresses of all stack members are correct.

As outlined previously a "sho sgbp" indicates that all group members are
active.

At present we have a temporary work-around in place that is working for our
dialin clients but isn't ideal by any means.

We are going with Dennis in that we are now treating CSCed81264 as the
likely cause of our problem.
(An IOS upgrade will hopefully prove this theory to be correct in time)

Thanks.

Regards,
Chris Atkinson