[cisco-nas] help me to solve a problem with AS 5350

havntu tuhv at hinet.net.vn
Wed Mar 31 12:38:05 EST 2004

Hi, Please help me!
I'm a engineer in a ISP, I am working with a AS 5350 and I have a problem like this:
My ISP have a AS 5350 with 4 E1 interface connect to post office, and a throughput to internet equal  256K Lease line + 1 ADSL line. When our dial_up customer access to internet successfully, but some of them are only online one or two hours then they are pushed out (drop) (they don't face with this when connect to other ISP).
I think, there is a broblem with AS configuration. If you don't mind please give me the guide to solve this problem. I wait your response every second!
Please write to me soon, Thank you very much!!