[cisco-nas] help me to solve a problem with AS 5350

Aaron Leonard Aaron at Cisco.COM
Wed Mar 31 11:23:22 EST 2004

There are many, many factors that can cause a dial connection to drop.

For starters, you can turn on Call Tracker to log all call disconnect
events to a syslog server or into router memory.  Let's see what
Call Tracker says about the disconnected calls, then troubleshoot
further based upon what that tells us.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/calltracker_view.html
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121newft/121t/121t3/dt_cltrk.htm

Aaron