[cisco-nas] SNMP - cpmActiveUser

Yannis Xydas yxydas at teiath.gr
Thu May 6 01:09:58 EDT 2004

Dear Gerald,
I have resolved the same problem with SNMP & FreeRadius (customized by
us) using Virtual template (for ISDN users) on a 5400 (running 12.2 (15)
T5).  You  can  debug  the  connection  (debug  aaa  neg  etc.)  with
and without Virtual template and check what it is exhanged between the
NAS and your radius server.
Regards
Yannis Xydas
Network Operation Center