[cisco-nas] transparent proxy

Mark Pace Balzan mpb at melitacable.com
Wed Nov 10 09:31:37 EST 2004

either use wccp (but i think there is limited support in squid for this), or
else use a policy route map on your AS5350 to match and redirect tcp 80
traffic. problem with PBR is that if squid goes down, http requests will be
dropped.

there are examples of cisco config on the squid website

cheers

Mark