[cisco-nas] Policy-based routing for p2p cache

RH List Account lists at 101.net
Wed Nov 10 11:28:46 EST 2004

Hi folks,

We are going to be testing the cachelogic solution, and I'm trying to get my
head around the config I will need on my router & switch to make it work.

I am currently receiving all dsl traffic via two PVCs on an OC3 interface on
my 7200.  The primary (secondary is failover only) upstream connection is a
third PVC on the same OC3 interface.  My LAN connection is via a single Gig
interface to a 3550 with EMI load.

Can I source route traffic from the PVCs to the 3550, through the supplied
cachelogic switch, back through the 3550 to the 7200?  Unfortunately it's
not feasible to put up a second router and OC3 - that'd be the easy way, but
way too expensive.

Suggestions, examples, all appreciated.

Thanks

Rob