[cisco-nas] Vs.: Large Scale dial-out

Arne Larsen arl at nordicom.tele.dk
Fri Nov 19 06:09:18 EST 2004

Hi Folks.

Is there someone that can help me out here? I'm having trouble with Large Scale Dial-out on a 3640cisco router.

I have installed a NM-card with 8 BRI-interfaces on the router.

I'm downloading the static routes to the router via Radius, and using DNS-Dialing for looking up the phone number off the costumers.

At the costumers premises there is an analog-modem device that is looking on the DMTF-tones that arrives on the PSTN-line, if the right calling number arrives the modem takes the call. There can be more than one device on each line, and it is here that I have to be able to control, which interface that the router selects when it is making an outgoing call.

But what ever I try, I end up with that the router rotates on all ISDN-interfaces.

I have tried to user the Dialer-pool and Dialer pool-member parameters, but that seem to disable the DNS-dialing feature.

Regards

Arne Larsen TDC. Denmark

---