[cisco-nas] ISDN call problem

Rivo Tahina RAZAFINDRATSIFA r.tahina at wanadoo.mg
Thu Sep 16 06:57:37 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have an AS5350 Nas and have the following problem,

analog modem can login but isdn can't.

This is part of the configuration, can anyone tell what I am missing?

Kind regards.

Using 10563 out of 520184 bytes
!
version 12.2
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone
no service password-encryption
service internal
!
hostname as8E1
!
no boot startup-test
no logging buffered
no logging console
aaa new-model
!
!
aaa authentication username-prompt login:
aaa authentication login default local group radius
aaa authentication login console local line
aaa authentication ppp default if-needed local group radius
aaa authentication ppp sync none
aaa authorization network default group radius
aaa authorization network sync none
aaa accounting delay-start
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius
aaa session-id common

!!!
interface Serial3/0:15
  ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0