[cisco-nas] Question for access-list

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Fri Apr 1 11:01:14 EST 2005

Hi!

I have a question regarding access-list on cisco router
with 123-12a. I don't know, if this is the right mailing list,
but perhaps someone knows this problem and could help me.

The main question is how a cisco router use the access-list ?
I wannt to debug packets, which are originated by the router
itselves. Here  the reason for my problem.
I use netflow on the cisco router and have some problems.
In my syslog I can see, that some packet are lost and want to know
why, because the connection between the router and the data collector
is really good. I create an access-list and put that on that
interface, which goes to the collector. The access-list is installed
for the oubound traffic.

Why I can't see the traffic matches in the access-list, whether
the IP Packets are sent to the collectot, which I can see
via a sniffer.

Any ideas ?

Best regards,
  Ahmad