[cisco-nas] AS5400 Config - modem-pool

Lechlitner, David R dlechlitner at decommunications.com
Thu Jul 21 13:14:46 EDT 2005

OK.  I thought that may be the case and had already read thru the
documentation which you gave the link to below.  Even after reviewing
that doc, I'm still a little unclear as to how to accomplish exactly
what I need.

Would you or anybody like to take a shot at providing the config
replacement to the 5800 config lines I noted in my original email?  It
appears as though the RPM replacement is more complicated.

Thanks,

Dave