[cisco-nas] Broadband User Services (BUS) License

Dennis Peng dpeng at dpeng-mac.local
Thu Jun 16 02:41:47 EDT 2005

The BUS license is just a paper license. Currently, there is nothing
in the image that will tell you whether or not you purchased it or
not, nor will the image limit you to less then 1000 session if you
don't have the license. This, like so many of the other software
licenses sold by Cisco, is based on a trust model.

Dennis