[cisco-nas] VPDN accounting

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Thu Jun 16 08:38:49 EDT 2005

Hi!

I have a question regarding accounting with vpdn.
I have two routers. One router holds the PRIs (router1), one
router terminate the l2tp session (router2).
Normally authentication and accounting information are
handled by router2. So what I do not understand is that
both routers send accounting records to the radius server.
As I far as I know, only router 2 should send accounting
information, because router2 terminates the l2tp session.

Correct ?

Is there an option to disable this ?
In order to make it a little bit more complex.
I can not disable accounting on router1, because
I have dialins, which are not forwarded to router2, which
are terminated locally. I do not make for every call a
l2tp forwarding.

So any ideas ?

Regards,
  Ahmad