[cisco-nas] isporte 4000

Shahrooz Sharghi shahrooz.sharghi at ispcomputers.com
Thu Jun 23 04:56:33 EDT 2005

Hi all
I have a Microcom 4000 (Isporte 4000) modem Rack 64 port. I want to use if with a Cisco 3662 With 2 NM-32A Module.
as I can't find correct modem chat script, I set chat script for usrobotics modem, now it answer the calls but some of dialup network users could login and some of them couldn't login (for example who use d-link external modems at their side). I think the problem is about Modem Chat Script, Can anyone help me?

I Use this:
chat-script usr-courier-veverything "" "AT&FS0=1&C1&D2&H1&R2&N14&B1&W"

Thanks a lot
Shahrooz Sharghi