[cisco-nas] Virtaul-profile feature Set

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Mon Mar 7 09:53:49 EST 2005

Hi Oliver,

thanks for that quick reply.
I have a dialin user, which do not get an virtual
interface. The radius config is relatively easy:

user01     Auth-Type:= Local, User-Password == "****""
         Service-Type = Framed-User,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         cisco-avpair += "ip:addr-pool=POOL_NETYOU_RFC",
         Framed-Routing = None

Any ideas, why this user get no virtual-interface ?
Wiht 12.2 there was no problems.

Thanks in advance,
  Ahmad

--