[cisco-nas] Virtaul-profile feature Set

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Mon Mar 7 10:51:41 EST 2005

Hi,

Virtual-profiles are created by default in 12.3, so 'virtual-profile aaa' is no longer needed. But be warned - there was a BUG in 12.3(10), I'm not sure is it fixed now. Bug was very simple - if there is only one Dialer interface in this dialer-pool, no virtual interfaces will be created. You have to create and add to your dialer-profile at least one bogus Dialer interface, only then you will get virtual-access interfaces created.

Hope this helps :)

Andris